An optical fiber is a high speed communication mode to interconnect locally or worldwide. Optical fiber function as a waveguideto transmit light between the two ends of the fiber. Optical fibers are widely used over longer distances and at higher bandwidth. Optical Fibers links are used instead of copper cabling because signals travel with less lossdue to immunity of electromagnetic interference.
As a fiber optic cabling services provider, ARK Solution’s provide the following services:
- Optical Fiber planning and design.
- Civil Works for Fiber Ducts.
- Optical Fiber cable pulling and installations.
- Optical Fiber installation and Splicing.
- Optical Fiber Testing and commission.
- Optical Fiber Infrastructure Maintenance.
Optical Fiber planning and design
- Optical Fiber planning and design service.
- Detail Survey for Fiber Cable Route.
- Civil Work Survey and Technical Site Drawing.
- AutoCAD drawings on Civil and Cable Routes.
- Bill of Material as per selected technology.
- Advisory services to select the technology / vendor as per requirement’s.
Civil Works for Fiber Ducts
- Pipe Laying (PVC, Galvanize, Flexible & Bend Pipe).
- Construction of Man Holes, Hand Holes & Joint Boxes.
- Concrete Breaking and Re-Instatement.
- Road Crossing & Bridge Crossing.
Optical Fiber cable pulling and installations
- In door fiber pulling and installations.
- Outdoor fiber pulling and installations.
Optical Fiber installation and Splicing
- Cabinet ,Patch Panels & ODF/MDF Termination
- Optical Fiber Cable Installation
- OFC Splicing and Termination
- As-Built Designs
Optical Fiber Testing and commission
- Optical Fiber Link Testing and Commissioning
- Optical Fiber cable Drum Testing
- OTDR Testing
- Fluke testing
- Optical Network Testing
- BER Testing
Optical Fiber Infrastructure Maintenance
ARK SOL will provide the service for the preventive and corrective maintenance is carried out as defined by the SLA. All fibers are tested for the block sections and reported every month or as per SLA. If any defects in the fiber or in any of the associated equipment it will be rectified on the priority bases and report will be submitted to the customer as root cause analysis.
Test link attributes like the splice loss/link loss after the rectification of fault are corrected
Operation and maintenance team has a supervisor, splicer, assistant splicer, patroller and a helper for every range defined by customer